Properties New To The Market
- £425,000 Guide PriceStonemasons Yard, Salisbury
A well presented and proportioned town house, with garage and a parking space, located just outside ...
- £295,000 Guide PriceHeath View Drive, Salisbury
A recently refurbished, detached bungalow with delightful, far-reaching views.
- £945,000 Guide PriceMiddlecot, Quarley
An immaculate country property in stunning rural surroundings and a most accessible location.
- £665,000 Guide PriceAnsty, Wiltshire
A delightful and very impressive, Grade II Listed, detached cottage with a separate annexe, car barn...
- £225,000 Guide PriceBelle Vue Road, Salisbury
An impressive, light, first floor apartment located in a very popular residential area, with off-str...
- £995 pcmKent Road, Salisbury
A three bedroom semi detached family house with good size rear garden and off road parking.The accom...
- £490,000 Guide PriceRectory Road, Salisbury
A well presented, light, period house located in a very popular residential area.
- £650,000 Guide PriceQuidhampton, Salisbury
A substantial, detached, period property with a delightful south-facing garden.
- £1,000 pcmRockbourne, Fordingbridge
A charming, red-brick, semi-detached cottage with light and airy accommodation, a good size rear gar...
- £675,000 Guide PriceGlenmore Road, Salisbury
A stylishly presented, Mid Victorian town-house property of good proportions, with a garage and long...
Quality at every level
Whether you are a first-time buyer, renting or a seasoned investor, finding the right property can be a complicated, time-consuming and a stressful process, but by buying or renting through Myddleton & Major, you will benefit from the knowledge and expertise of our experienced professionals.
Have a question?
Get in touch today to see how we can help you with your property requirements.