Idmiston Road, Porton
- Choose your kitchens
- Choose your carpets
- Choose your bathrooms
- Choose your colours
- Save £23,080 of Stamp Duty*
- Highly energy efficient
- Traditionally built
- Gas fired central heating
- Landscaped gardens
- Car barns
Property Summary**BUILDING PLOT** Only as part of a design and build package.
Create your own home. Your kitchen, your bathrooms, your colours – your choice.
Completed price £695,000.
Please scroll to bottom of the page to download the full brochure.
Award winning local developers, JJ Acquisitions Ltd, are offering off-plan plot sales and custom build packages for purchasers who would be interested in having their dream home built for them. Enjoy the benefits and design choice of a self-build without the hassle of taking on the construction yourself..
* Stamp Duty is only payable on the plot purchase and not on the build contract. Saving calculated on the GOV.UK website and makes certain assumptions. For full details please discuss with Myddelton and Major.
* Be in control of the elements that turn a house into your home. JJ Acquisitions will ensure that the build is carried out to the highest quality while you can specify your colours, tiles, kitchen design and more.
* Have the possibility to re-design the internal configurations to suit your exact requirements.
* Give yourself the time needed to sell your current property while your new home is being built.
All of JJ Acquisitions properties are covered by a 10 year structural warranty as well as a 2 year snagging cover so once you have perfected your home, you can rest assured it will remain that way.
The village of Porton has good local amenities including a primary school, post office and shop, a doctor’s surgery, takeaway, coffee shop, hairdressers, garage and both Baptist and Anglican churches. There is a regular bus service to Salisbury (five miles away) which has a further, comprehensive range of facilities including shopping, educational, leisure and cultural. Mainline stations with trains to London Waterloo are in Salisbury and Grateley (journey time approximately 90 minutes). Salisbury also supports a well thought of playhouse and twice weekly charter market. Salisbury has recently been voted as the best place to live by The Sunday Times.
•BT Fibre to the Home (predicted speeds of 1GB)
•Virgin Media ready
•JJ Acquisitions Ltd 2 year snagging warranty
•ICW 10 year Structural Warranty
•8 year boiler warranty
•5 year lighting warranty on all downlights
•Underfloor heating pipe 50 year warranty
No EPCs are available for this property